FDA Registered KN95 Respirator Mask. This KN95 protective mask effectively filters non-oily particles to serve as a barrier to potential air pollutants that can be harmful. The face mask’s filtration efficiency of 4 layers helps block out PM2.5 air pollutants like allergens, viruses, bacteria, dust, droplets, and other harmful non-oil based particles in the air, at least up to 95% percent. It also features an adjustable nose wire to provide a proper and comfortable fit to the face contour.
Each case contains 50 boxe, each box consists of 25 masks totaling 1,250 KN95 masks.
- FDA Registered
- Standard: GB2626-2006 KN95
- Protection Class: KN95/N95/FFP2
- Filters 95% of small airborne particles
- 4-Layer, Non-Woven fabric
- Advanced materials for comfort and easy breathing
- Blocks particulates as small as 0.3 micron
- Fitted design with sturdy elastic ear loops
- Aluminum nose-bridge molds to your face
- Fluid resistant 800 mmHg
- Elastic Earloops
- 1,250 Units KN95 Masks per case